Sunday, November 28, 2010

another not so ordinary day

 I woke up this morning at 7 with a headache, because I slept at 6. *note to self, sleep earlier*

My dad's company had a family day at the Shah Alam Stadium at Sect. 13. We were supposed to be there at 8, but as usual, the whole family is 'fashionably late'.

So, we had fun there, a lot of games and what not. There was rock climbing, that gladiator game thingy, futsal, alot of booths with different games, rumah hantu, and those bouncy things that children like to bounce on. I tried only a few (at the booths only) because of my headache.

I met my KH teacher there, Pn. Norlaila. She said she was just sitting around, and she didn't go to any of the booths, because it's hot and stuffy. Yeah, it's Malaysia, of course it'll be hot. :)

Anyways, I remembered that Sir invited me to go to the Little Ninja's Grading or something at Subang Avenue and help him out a little. You know... That Body Xpress place over there... But sadly, it was at 9. I was busy having fun. Muahahahaha!!! >:D (lol sorry sir)

So, we went back home at around 1:30 or something. Then at 2, both my sisters and I (and also my parents) sent Savvy to Puchong, to get the *spoiler alert* body kit and spoiler attached. Hahaha, geddit? Spoiler... Haha, haa... Oh, come on, admit it! It IS funny! :D

Anyways, my parents left us there to wait for the car to be completed while they went out, celebrating their anniversary.

I was supposed to have a dental appointment at 5:30 to tampal gigi or something, since I'll be getting braces soon. But, we couldn't make it, because the car was finished around 4:45, and it was raining cats and dogs. Obviously we couldn't make it to reach Sect. 8 on time. We had to reschedule it next Saturday.

About the braces wearing part, maybe I'll be wearing braces on the 2nd week of January 2011. Yeah, just abit more to get my jongang teeth fixed. Can't wait... :)

 woooo rainbow!


Sooo... I don't wanna sleep at 6 again, I'll stop here la.

No comments:

Post a Comment