Thursday, November 18, 2010

bored now...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha!!

So, today, Kak Ju cooked some special rendang daging, homemade ketupat, kuah kacang and also don't forget the nasi briyani, yum yum.

But after I ate the nasi briyani with some yummy kuah, I got stomach ache. Maybe I'm allergic to santan or maybe I ate a little to much, :)

Anyways, after having lunch and what not, i went out with my dad and sister to get a road tax for his new Satria GTi, and also to get the radio fixed and install reverse sensor or something at Subang.

After all that, we went home, but on the way home, the radio wasn't working again, so we decided to make a u-turn at glenmarie.

Then suddenly, at the traffic light somewhere there, the car stopped. It can't start. So, my dad and I went out of the car, and literally pushed the car to the side. It was hard, :|

Anyways, after dah lama tunggu semua, bla bla bla, there was something wrong with the battery. But yesterday my dad just replaced it. It was actually because it wasn't charging or something. I'm not that good with cars, so, yeah.

So, we went back home, bla bla bla, and that's about it. Oh, and, today is a Wednesday, so there's supposed to be a taekwondo training tonight, but sir cancelled it. Awesome, :)

The End...

Oh, and I am still having weird dreams, but sometimes they're cool, hehe, :D

No comments:

Post a Comment